THE DTS FORUMS ARE NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
The DTS Forums are for Ford dealer and Ford Corporateemployees and International dealer employees ONLY!
While the web site is open to the general public, the forums are restricted to the use of Ford and International service technicians, dealer personnel and manufacturing employees array(Ford Motor Company or International and their suppliers) All Forum registrations are screened and are subject to approval before any account is active. You may be contacted for additional information or clarification. Yes, we are serious. If you cannot be responsible enough to provide this simple information that is required to validate who you are your registration cannot be verified and it will be declined. We don't think that it is too much to ask.
To become a DTS member you must agree to perform four easy steps:
- I have filled out the registration form as completely as I can paying special attention to:
- My first and last name because there is no reason to hide my identity
- Entering a valid email address because if I don't I cannot be approved
- My Occupation or job title knowing that I must comply with the statement above
- The name of my dealership or company I work for
- My work telephone number so that you can call me if needed to verify my registration
- My geographic location indicating my location (state and country if not in the USA)
- I understand that I am ultimately responsible for the content of my posts and replies including private messages. Messages containing offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or racially, ethnically or other objectionable language, or personal attacks and/or derogatory comments directed to any person, including but not limited to a person posting to these forums will result in the deletion of the post/reply and suspension of my registration. I will be polite and professional and respect the other member's opinions and views even if provoked.
- I have added firstname.lastname@example.org to any SPAM filters placed on my email account by my ISP or programs that I use.