Mason, a young diesel technician in Washington has been passionate about diesels for a long time and has been working on them since before he could drive. He bought this truck when he was 16 and has performed all of the maintenance and modifications himself. Used as his daily driver for now his plan for the truck is to eventually completely restore it and further modify the engine to make it his toy, "an old school muscle car" so to speak. Yeah, we know it's a truck but we all completely understand.
- Year: 1995
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250 XLT Super Cab
- Color: Deep Forest Green and Oxford White
- Distance: Over 250,000 Miles!
- Engine: 7.3L Direct Injection Turbocharged Power Stroke Diesel
- Drivetrain: 4R100 Automatic, 4WD, Ford 3.55 limited slip rear axle
- Modifications: Dynamite diesel stage two injectors, Adrenaline HPOP, intercooler, DP tuner, six inch mire cut stacks.