4.5L coffee Table Book

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if a PDF version of the 4.5L Coffee Table book exists or better yet, do you have a copy of it or know where I can download it? This publication looks like it is strictly an International release but it is the same as all the rest. Just no Ford references on it anywhere. The pub number is TMT-120502.

I do have the book in print form and had all of the best intentions of making my own PDF version, but time has not permitted so. I suppose if I cant find it elsewhere I am going to have to force the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is free to upload it to Yousendit.com, where anybody you want can download it. it can either be private or public when done, and files up to 1GB are free.

Good Luck!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

• 1 month later...

There is one....but it is major league huge....like around 70MB.

How about 364 MB! I just found it while searching through Ford's on-line documents looking for more photographs that Ford has stolen from me off of this web site. Yes, I found more. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Maybe I can compress the file or something but at least I now have it in print and electronic form. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Quote:
looking for more photographs that Ford has stolen from me off of this web site.

Fords not the only one taking pics from this site. Look at the new issue of Diesel Power and my coolant overflow pic is in an advertisement.

I managed to compress the 4.5L Coffee Table Book into a 154 Mb zip file. I added it to the Coffee Table Book article/page along with a compressed file that includes all 8 parts of the 6.4L book.