The weather...

Rate this topic

Jim Warman

Well, after the snow last week and the rain yesterday, I finally got a start on my yard work... After supper, I checked the weather...

"5 TO 10 CENTIMETRES OF SNOW TONIGHT AND UP TO 20 CENTIMETRES TUESDAY.

SNOW CONTINUES TO FALL IN THE HINTON AND EDSON REGIONS. SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 15 TO 20 CENTIMETRES HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON. SNOW WILL INTENSIFY THROUGH CENTRAL ALBERTA TONIGHT AND TUESDAY AS A PACIFIC DISTURBANCE PUSHES THROUGH THE AREA. THIS SYSTEM WILL BRING A FURTHER 10 TO 25 CENTIMETRES OF SNOW TO MUCH OF CENTRAL ALBERTA ESPECIALLY TO AREAS WEST AND NORTH OF EDMONTON. SNOW WILL TAPER OFF TUESDAY AS THE SYSTEM MOVES OUT OF THE PROVINCE. CLEAR SKIES AND COLD TEMPERATURES ACROSS NORTHERN ALBERTA WILL RESULT IN FROST TONIGHT. TUESDAY NIGHT MAY SEE A REPEAT OF THE FROSTY CONDITIONS AS THE ARCTIC AIRMASS REMAINS ENTRENCHED OVER THE PROVINCE."

Posted Image Go ahead... gloat,ya phuquers Posted Image

For the metricaficatedly impaired - 20 centimeters is just shy of 8 inches....

Ahhhhh, cheer up ole' timer. It's never so bad that it can't get worse. Geee, that sounds familiar. Posted Image And just remember, Mother Nature up here is real good at separating the men from the Mexicans. Posted Image

I feel for you Jim, but I enjoy taking care of my lawn.

I hope this doesn't make you feel bad.... Posted Image

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/48146?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

I'll be getting some time on the Golf course quite a bit. Everything is green and the flowers are in bloom already.