Vehicle inspections....

Rate this topic

Jim Warman

So... Friday sees me doing an Out of Province inspection on a Volvo - I'm no longer a fan of working on "all makes" but - this is what I have and this is what I must do.

Anyway... this lady left BC to move to the bustling metropolis of Slave Lake in the Republic of Alberta. Before she left, she paid somebody to inspect her car before the cross country trek - a grand total of 800 and some miles. She PAID somebody to inspect her car. PAID.

Isn't it funny that in 800 and something miles, ball joints can wear out and brake hoses can crack.

Her mechanic assured her that her car was safe. He assured her it would pass any inspection the Republic of Alberta could throw at it.... And she drove through TWO mountain ranges with cracked brake hoses...

And we wonder why people think we are hacks....

Quote:
Isn't it funny that in 800 and something miles, ball joints can wear out and brake hoses can crack.
Our used car department wonders the same thing.

Quote:
And we wonder why people think we are hacks....
You gotta mouse in your pocket or somethin'? Posted Image

I'm not sure if you know this or not but.....I am a married man! And the wife has a tendency to look over my shoulder. Sure I am flattered by the offer and maybe a little curious but I have to respectfully decline your offer...."what's that dear?"...a..I gotta go.

Posted Image

• 2 months later...