Anyone up for some sport???

Rate this topic

Jim Warman

Handing out books of matches to these people Jim? You know the saying: "Hand an idiot a book of matches and he will set something on fire." I'll guarantee you there has to be at least one guy that will go looking for the USB port on his FICM.

• 3 months later...

Another one with my immediate reply: CLICKIE HERE!

Quote:
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Pressure at the regulator and or housing is NOT indicative of injector pressure....many folks including me have found extremely low readings when measured from the rear of the heads, which btw is representative of what the injectors are "seeing". Many threads have been posted regarding pressure/flow, have proven the OEM fuel lines are too small. Especially the passenger side. Typical readings of -30psi at steady cruise and -10psi during wot have been documented in all 6.0 yrs. And FMC wonders why warrantee cost are high....Find someone with a quality pressure transducer, tracking software, and laptop. The readings will scare you just driving around town.......

If reliable performance is the goal, search the numerous vender's for a regulated return system. This one mod produces amazing real world results!

Facts not fiction

Wekiwa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy cow! This might explain why engines actually start to rotate backward during deceleration. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif Really! When you accelerate, the tach goes to the right, but when you decelerate, the tach moves to the LEFT! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Think about it. I seen it myself!!!

...Jesus Christ, save me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Ford Master Diesel Technician

Diesel Technician Society

Snap-On KRL1000 Series: 1995 Royal Blue Roll Cabinet, Top Chest and Side Locker -mostly stock.

Loaded with tools, Dell Inspiron 5100, Hp 390 Inkjet, locker lights and Power Stroke Badge...

"If the going gets easy, you may be going down hill."

Well I'm glad to say I pretty much just stay on this forum. Don't like listening to all the BULL.... that's going around. I like being part of a forum that actually knows what the hell were talking about,( most of the time ). I can't wait to see what the know-it-alls have to say about the 6.4. lol on attaching anything to these new engines. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rockon.gif

Yeah, I try to stay away from the technical problems on the other sites. It is kinda hard trying to talk sense to a brick wall. Now, I do hang out alot on the diesel modification boards as that is my second love.

I am not even registered on TDS, I heard some bad rumblings from that site.