2011 F150 driveshaft

Rate this topic

Clark

Good afternoon gentleman. I don't want to be 'that guy', but I'm back over here to try and verify the Ford part number for a new driveshaft. The only info the ford parts website will give me is '4r602', which doesn't appear to be the complete number. For whatever reason, I can't seem to get ahold of a dealer that is willing to give me the full part number.

VIN is 1fahp27w88g146529

I'm replacing the driveshaft to try and fix a slip yoke bump. I'm told there was an update to the slip yoke, but the shaft is coming from an used car salesman, so I just want to verify that he's giving me the correct, updated part. No part in my hands yet.

Also, if anyone would be willing to see if this pickups had any warranty work done I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Wow, I feel like a jackass. That's my wife's car. Must have grabbed the wrong sticky note. Doh!

How about we try 1ftfw1ef0bkd26268. Just trying to help a guy out, thanks again.

AL3Z-4R602-KB Doesn't look like the part # ever changed. If it's just a slip yoke issue have you tried putting XG-8 in there? You can also get just the front and middle couplings separate.