Webinar vs Elearing

Rate this topic

forddieseldoctor

Webinar vs Elearning  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which training format do you prefer?

• Webinar
    • Elearning web based class

I am not a big fan of the Webinars either. They bore the crap out of me to he honest. The only possible benefit is interaction with the host but that is only possible when it first airs and is live. I have never been able to get on one live and who the hell has time during the day to stop for two hours? So I like the rest of the sheep that are required to watch them have to sit in front of a computer for the entirety of the webinar to get credit. Yeah - give me a training course any day. Ford does a really good job with them for the most part AND you can stop and return to them if needed

Agreed!!! These webinars are a huge pain in the ass. I have yet to complete one since I dont get 2hrs in a sitting to be left alone. I still have a couple to take to finish updating all my certs for the year but I dont want to have to deal with those webinars! I would rather go spend 3-4 days in the training center instead!