Tool Box Drawer Liners

Rate this topic

I own  Snap-On KRL1101 and KRL1201 Roll Cab and Chest. I have needed new drawer liners for years and have never gotten around to it. Now I am motivated. It appears that OEM replacements are no longer available and they were shit to begin with so I want to upgrade the quality. Looking for suggestions on material that works well above and beyond the simple foam liners. Non-slip and rubberized would be ideal.

I am researching rolls of material that I can cut to fit which is no problem at all. Problem I am having is finding material of adequate dimension as my drawers are quite deep @ 27" with varying widths. Looking for ideas or direction toward a good product or recommendations based on what YOU have done.

So far I have found nothing with the minimum 27" dimension. For my one long drawer I need a roll that is at least 27" X 47"

I'll post anything I come up with...

Rubber roofing is durable and comes in large rolls.  Find a commercial roofer, he'll give you plenty of cutoffs for cheap or free. I have a bunch left over from my roof at the shop it's very handy for a variety of uses.  It's just like an inner tube but much larger and flat.  I have it on top of my SO box, too, and mats over the carpet mats in my cars in the winter.

You've looked at Home Depot and Lowe's?