TDS... again

Rate this topic

Jim Warman

For those that often try to add sanity to some of the TDS threads, there is a golden opportunity regarding the prevalent use of the term "stealership"....

Look for "when exactly does the warranty expire" in the 7.3 powertrain forum. If nothing else, we can reduce the incidence of this derogatory reference.

Well I figure it this way. You all can quote me on this.

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone ones got one and they all stink"

Pretty much all I was understanding from that thread was, BLAH BLAH BLAH I don't know what I'm talking about, I just want to bitch and make myself feel like a big man for calling us all "thiefs" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/2cents.gif

I'm quite surprised that people were actually defending the "stealership" and not jumping on the band wagon.

" klhansen : So maybe you should just vote with your wallet and not take the truck there. But to call every dealer a "stealership" is not very just either. I imagine that for every horror story at any dealership, there are MANY satisfied customers. We hear only the horror stories.

We probably all have merchants of many types that we will never patronize again for one reason or the other, but to lump all together in one class because one cheated you out of $40 is just unreasonable.

Question asked and answered, so this discussion is over. "

that is awesome