WooooHooooo!!!

Rate this topic

So.... when are you planning that Carribean cruise? Or will this become a log cabin on a lakefront lot???

Jes' kidding, Alex.... But I would like it if you could get a pic of the customers face when he reads the estimate.....

I bet a lot of dealers would try to find a way to sweep the evidence under the rug and warranty it.

They seem to have trouble holding customers accountable.

It's been to my experience when a guy does something stupid and everyone knows it, he just wants to pay the bill and get the hell out of there.

This is gonna be a big bill though.

Well, lucky for me, I was up to my arm pits in a 6.0 when this one came in, so one of the other chaps in our shop got it. We are still trying to figure out how to estimate the job, since we are not equipped with any means of removing cabs, and no SLTs are listed for any of the cab on procedures... so I suppose it will be a guess for now... But, this truck also belongs to a fleet (whose name I won't mention, but it begins with the word "City") that purchases hundreds, if not thousands of vehicles a year from Ford, so who knows what will happen with this one...

But, if the customer just happens to own about 40 or 50 superduties......

Some pay periods my billable hours don't cover even just my OT bill.... God forbid that this should ever become an issue....