Keith......FMC has found this site

Rate this topic

Tony302600

Keith, the Ford message boards has a post about this site. U should see ALOT of knew memebers.

The post is called "the diesel dedicated site is up! "

Im worried that you will get a lot of the ignorant guys that post on that board that just badmouth everything.

what do u think.

Just so you know... posting ANY link on the FMC Dealer message boards is against the board rules and will be removed by their Webmaster. Abusers can lose their access to fmcdealer.com and will need to have their dealer principal contact Ford to restore their access privileges. While we do need to attract new members (and it's kinda cool in a rebellious way that someone is trying to help us do that) there is possibly a better way. Since I don't know who it posting the link, now for a second time, I recommend posting a message stating something like "Anyone interested in a diesel tech web site please email me at myemail.myisp.com" for example. That might be within the boundaries of the rules...

For the record... I do not condone posting a link to the DTS web site on the FMC Dealer message boards because:

• Doing so is against their rules

• I don't want THEM pissed at ME

• I would feel responsible if one of you lost access to FMC Dealer for doing so

I gave the guy my e-mail just to see if this was the site he was talking about, but haven't heard back yet.

But yeah, LOTS of people interested. It was basically an offer for him to e-mail anyone interested a link to the site, if they were so inclined.

I'd love to see this site really get some recognition, but by the same token, I really kind of like the "tight knit" group of regulars here who continually make the place worth visiting on a daily basis. I fear that an overabundance of people mowing through the doors here may kind of detract from the overall learning experience, God knows there are plenty of idiots out there who troll the Ford boards.

Dave