ficm harness

Rate this topic

5C3Z-9D930-A for the harness between the FICM and the injectors.

5C3Z-12B637-AA for the engine harness with buid date from 07/19/04 to 11/04/04

5C3Z-12B637-BA for the engine harness with build date from 11/04/04 to 12/18/06

OOOOH Thats Great info. You don't know how many wrong harnesses I've gotten. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

By chance does anyone know the engine harness number for the 03

6.0 (pre 9-29-03 with the icp on the hp pump)???????

OOOOH Thats Great info. You don't know how many wrong harnesses I've gotten. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

By chance does anyone know the engine harness number for the 03

6.0 (pre 9-29-03 with the icp on the hp pump)???????

3C3Z-12B637-AB for build dates before 1/30/03

3C3Z-12B637-BA for build dates from 1/30/03 (9D930 harness serviced separately)

Its an 04 F350 vin: 1FTNX21P74ED04590. IT HAS THE ICP IN THE VALVE COVER making it an 04.25 engine. My parts department already got me one wrong harness already, and thats after using HVBOM which comes up with like 3 options. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif

No there isn't unfortunately. I'm wondering if this one is screwy because of the recalls we used to do on it ie: ebp and icp sensor connectors. Perhaps Ford doesn't list the obsolete harness anymore and didn't update their catalog. I'll just have my parts dept order a 5C3Z AA even though it is meant for one built a few months later and hope for the best. I'll let you guys all know how it goes. Thanks for the help.

Well here's an update. The 5C3Z AA does NOT have the circuits for the EGR valve or the EGR TP. I'm back to square 1. Upon removal I did find a Navistar tag though. 264A1846377 and below it it has C91 (but so does the wrong one). Any help crossing to a ford number would be GREATLY appreciated /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby2.gif

3rd time is the charm. If anyone neeeds an engine harness for an 04.25 6.0 in an F series built after 9-29-03, you will need

a 4C3Z 12B637 CA. This harness has everything needed including VC mounted ICP, EGRTP and EGR. I don't know what the last build date this harness applies to, but I do know that the 5C3Z AA which is supposed to take over for engines built 7-19-04 through 11-4-04 DOES NOT have connectors for EGR or EGRTP so that one might be for a different application altogether. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/scratchhead.gif

I don't know, the only thing I can think of is if it is for a big Navistar truck of some kind with a non egr VT365, but I don't work on anything like that, so I don't even know if such a thing exists. On the other hand, I may have just gotten a misbuilt or mispackaged one...in which case people will have to take this info with a grain of salt. I will say though that Fords parts cataloging of International parts REALLY SUCKS, and it took our parts guy 2 emails to PACO to get this figured out. At first PACO said the IH number off the harness was invalid. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif You'd think these bugs would have been ironed out by now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotz.gif

I've never seen a VT365 or any 6.0 without an EGR. Early VT's use the same EGR as Fords, later ones use the digital version with the separate EGR driver similar to a CF (VT275).

Eichman, you did mean no EGR valve wiring, right? Not a typo meaning no EGRTPC wiring?

I wonder what the hell that fits, like some kind of export or industrial application. It makes me wonder a lot of things, like what the PCM strategy is and etc. I have seen some pretty weird trucks out of the country.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You know that might be possible, those connectors look alike and are very close to eachother so that maybe it. Parts already returned that one so I cant go back and check, but Good thinking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif DOESN'T THIS HARNESS FINDING CIRCUS SUCK?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif Hopefully this thread will help all of us avoid some of this aggrivation in the future.

After 4 wrong harnesses, i posted my problem, my VIN and Larry got me the right part # in 30min. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif then i went into parts and did this /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/boink3.gif