low urine warning

Rate this topic

Jeff_E

As I understand it ammonia injection is going to be on our 2010 model trucks and the system has already been tested. The main problem is keeping the solution from freezing and I am sure "they" will figure out something by the time it included in production models.

Strange as it sounds, it may be exactly what is needed. Assuming that it will be a substitute for having a DPF. This could bring fuel economy back to the acceptable range, and eliminate those pesky regenerations that get customers all wound up.

I wonder how they figured this out...It probably takes a unique mind, like the guy who realized that if you lick the backs of certain toads you can get high. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_crazy.gif Ahhh, necessity is the mother of invention isn't it?

It will not eliminate the current hardware, just add to the systems. Mercedes is selling cars here this year with it I believe. The major concern is infrastructure at the truck stops, and more false flag terrorism bs to keep us scared of ourselves.

Quote:
I guess this would give a new meaning to all of the bumper stickers out there...Ford pissing on a Dodge,Chevy pissing on a Ford, and Dodge and Chevy pissing on each other.

And don't forget that sometimes we as Americans (and Canadians in America's big back yard). must all put our petty differences aside, and serve a greater purpose of joining our streams together to piss on Toyota. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/boink3.gif

I will admit that I don't spend much time contemplating the markings on the can or bottle... 4.5% is "usual" beer.... Hi-test can be 6 or 7%....

Occasionally, a good friend and I will make some beer at home (we use a wine filter and carbonate our beer when we bottle it).... we've had a batch or two "accidentally" hit near 15%....

Work... the curse of the drinking class.

Would this be a slam against us "yanks", southern boys. Or maybe

a compliment?

Remember we all down yonder discovered shine and anything else good to you northeners.

Just you Canudians remember "NASCAR" originated here in the south with good ol boys runnin shine.

I think we actually showed the northern people how to drink and enjoy life...

But on the down side I believe that the northerners have perfected it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gifThanks Guys!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

NASCAR is indeed from the south... and is born of the moonshiners of yesteryear... my loving bride and I have been Winston/Nextel/Sprint cup fans since long before Bill became "million dollar Bill". In the 50s, HotRod magazine was in digest format (I can see the young'uns wondering WTF?). There was a department (IIRC) "Roundy round corner" was he title.... and I'd marvel at the exploits of Marv Panch, Banjo Matthews, Junior Johnson, Marty Robbins (now there's someone recognizable), Lee Petty (hmmm), Glenn Roberts.... I was hooked as a child.... I would be remiss to neglect the greatest mind I have had the pleasure of "meeting" through his many writings. Smokey Yunick.... Not becuae he knew so much (which he did)... but because he left no stone unturned in his quest for "why" and "how".

Anyone remember the convertible races? And, as usual, I digress....

Here in the frigid north, we have a signifciant amount of time where there isn't much you "want" to do out of doors.... That leaves us with two possibilities.... that boil down to one truth.... We spend a good portion of the year drinking... and, while we are doing this, we are wondering why our wives can have a headache that lasts three or more months (Larry didn't take the aspirin advice) without visiting the doctor.

BUT... when it comes to THINGS THAT MATTER... Canada has given birth to the Robertson screw, the space shuttle arm, and real beer.

And you guys keep helping me hijack these threads.....

• 1 year later...

Let's go back to this one..... Not only will it freeze, but will also cost @ $2.75 a Gal. In doing this it will double the price of fuel. Gassers are looking more and more like the choice of trucks.

http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2009/03/...tions-for-2010/