Verify60?

Rate this topic

Aaron

Quote:
CHRIS WORLEY
Hub City Ford, Inc.
Lafayette, LA
(337) 233-4500 When this labor op came out it was clearly stated in the headlines on PTS and FMCDEALER homepages. I don't know what most techs do when they first get to work in the morning but what I do is read the "paper".... FMCDEALER. Any information ford gives us is here. So to not see whats out there is ignorance.
It is and will be until 06-01-08 an operation for 6005E,6005F,6007D.

All due respect,Keith, had you not been so involved with Ford diesel doctors creating your own website you may have found it.

If techs spent just a few minutes a day reading this tech site with all this information given to us it might just make our jobs a little easier. I know of some techs that know abosulutly nothing about masters bucks. & on June 1st, they'll lose their money because of ignorance.
2 techs in particular. 500$ Now, thats just plain Stupid!
May 28, 2008 7:58:50 AM

Quote:
CHRIS WORLEY

Hub City Ford, Inc.

Lafayette, LA

(337) 233-4500 When this labor op came out it was clearly stated in the headlines on PTS and FMCDEALER homepages. I don't know what most techs do when they first get to work in the morning but what I do is read the "paper".... FMCDEALER. Any information ford gives us is here. So to not see whats out there is ignorance.

It is and will be until 06-01-08 an operation for 6005E,6005F,6007D.

All due respect,Keith, had you not been so involved with Ford diesel doctors creating your own website you may have found it.

If techs spent just a few minutes a day reading this tech site with all this information given to us it might just make our jobs a little easier. I know of some techs that know abosulutly nothing about masters bucks. & on June 1st, they'll lose their money because of ignorance.

2 techs in particular. 500$ Now, thats just plain Stupid!

May 28, 2008 7:58:50 AM

Jeff i just read that literally 2 minutes ago, and i got sooo furious. The ford message boards is a breeding ground for retard's using Ford as a effigy. I have been helped a couple of times but other then that blah. I can't count how many post's there are on their from people asking for help when there are TSB's and known SSM's for their exact conerns.

Keith, again, this site is the shit, the knowledgebase and post's from other people have better'd my attitude, and work ethic torward's this business. Plus, they have takin my diagnostic's to the proffesional level and has reduced comeback's. I love the daily challenege's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

Here is what I would say to Chris: Not every dealership in this world has technicician's that have all the time in the world to read up on this crap. It is managements responsibility to make sure all procedures are followed up on, and that all update comunications are comunicated to technicians. One of the other dealerships I worked at mad a great use of coffee breaks. The Service Manager sat down with us for every morning coffee break and read off all the broadcast messages and update TSB's for the day which kept us all very well educated.

The dealership I am at now does not allow us to even have coffee breaks and there is no means of management even trying to keep us up to date. We are expected to be here ten minutes early every morning and be head down and ass up from 8:00am to 5:00pm. And that comes right from the D.P's mouth at every shop meeting. We are not given the time of day to be able to research every possible document Ford ever publishes. So the fact that he has all the time in the world to research every Ford document makes me wonder if he actually even works very hard.

And not only that, it is still damn sneeky how Ford got out of paying verify 60 to alot of dealerships by not publishing it in SLTS.

You fellers do realize he is a member here right? So in the event that he honestly did not intend to insult or "poke the bear" so to speak I would prefer that he not be made to feel unwelcome. Speak your minds if you want to I totally respect everyones right to an opinion and the right to express it but, wasn't this about Verify60? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shrug.gif

That's ok Keith, We'll be pissed for you /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif

Now that is funny! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Yeah, your right Keith. And maybe he is a foreman or a Service Manager or somethin like that. But, Like I said. Not everyone is in a place where they can read all the time.

Quote:
You fellers do realize he is a member here right?

I did, that's why I tried to choose my words carefully and even backed out altogether originally. I think his reply was taken out of context and would have sounded diferently if spoken in a conversation.

But did it ever fan the flames of this topic, 4 pages in two days worth of posts!!!!!

Back to the verify 60. I feel cheated honestly. Look at how many people know about it's cancellation campared to the number that knew about it's conception. It's been on the front page of FMC for a week or so. I bet the original wasn't.

So now I'm faced with a moral decision see the tsb post for 08-09-09.

Quote:
You fellers do realize he is a member here right? So in the event that he honestly did not intend to insult or "poke the bear"

Yeah your right Keith, I personally don't know him, but it's not right to get on him about a post, He may have been having a really shitty day. Maybe he will change the post and see that he was pointing the gun the wrong way.

On edit: I deleted my other posts because I re-read them and decided not to say what I had whether it be right or wrong.

Funny thing about those FMCDealer Message Board, once you submit your post it is final, no editing, no retractions or deletions.

Oh yes... there ARE deletions.... we just don't get to partake in them...

Trust me keith, Jim knows all about the Censorbot. He is an old foe and definately a pro at pickin on the ole censorbot. I'm just a rookey in training trying to learn from the ole great one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif Hail Massa Jim, Oh great one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Trust me keith, Jim knows all about the Censorbot. He is an old foe and definately a pro at pickin on the ole censorbot. I'm just a rookey in training trying to learn from the ole great one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif Hail Massa Jim, Oh great one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif