Help a brother out with some Rotunda numbers

Rate this topic

Fellas,

I bought this kit on Ebay for dirt cheap, but I'm missing a few pieces. If one of you has this Diff bearing puller kit at your dealer, could you open it up and let me know a few numbers for the individual pieces in the picture below. I only need the numbers for the 3 pieces within the brown line. So I can call Rotunda and complete my set.

Thanks,

~Jeff

Posted Image

Sorry, no help here. I looked in the tool index and Rotunda tool catalog, but neither break down the kit to its individual components and we don't have the kit. They retail new for over $1000, so if you paid a lot less you are still ahead, if you can find the missing pieces. I even Googled it and no help there either, just entire kits for sale with no breakdown of components. Looks like a very useful kit.

Thank you Mr. Payne and Mr. Wilimek!!!

My dealer doesn't have this kit either because it's considered a "desired" not an essential tool, but damn... If you've ever used one there's just no going back (especially on Dana axles where the carrier shims are located behind the pressed on bearings) One could go through several sets of bearings to get one set up right without this puller. I called up Rotunda and got my parts ordered. The Collar numbers helped me a lot, and I was able to use the process of elimination to figure out which plates I'm missing, so thanks! By the time It's all said and done I'll have less than $200 in this kit Posted Image It looks like Rotunda is the best place to buy it too,(unless you find an ebay gem), I saw it online from other vendors for as much as $1400.

I love ebay

~And I really love this site Posted Image