TSB 7-24-04 missing?

Rate this topic

Brad Clayton

Alright don't flame me to bad. I looked high and low and used the search engine and can't find this tsb in it's entirety. Ford has seemed to delete it from it's system and I can only find reference to it here. I am looking for the part number and am really curious as to why Ford has "lost" this tsb.

If you "cut and paste" the TSB number into the search form on the PTS website it will always return negative results. it also helps to type the number in correctly. You must type the search query into the box... typing in 07-24-4 will return the "TSB Article 07-24-4 has been superseded" message and clicking on the "view most recent article button will take you to the current TSB.

I have attached the updated TSB to save time... and to archive it.

Ohhh no no no! It is I who is humble to be accompanied by all of you fine gentlemen. Without members there is no DTS site. Remember that. EVERYONE has a role in the value and success of these forums that make them a resource.

Thank YOU for your participation and contributions!!!