TSB 10-02-06

Rate this topic

Jim Warman

I can't see us Canajuns waiting all weekend for Ford to translate this into froginese. Can someone copy this TSB for us?

Better yet... can someone e-mail it to mechanic@telusplanet.net

Thanx

Considering the subject of the TSB, I really would like to have at least an idea of what it says... Broadcast message 3148 simply states "AFTERMARKET POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE CALIBRATION, NON-FACTORY MODIFICATION OR AFTERMARKET COMPONENTS".

Be nice to see if Ford is growing some 'nads (at least giving us a forcefully written document we can wave under someones nose) or if they are going to throw us under the bus....

Talk about two ships passing in the night (or is that fog?)....

Not what I hoped but perhaps this is a harbinger of things to come... FWIW, there was no indication of what motor or line was affected in the broadcast message.

Note to self... Ford didn't press too hard on ITEC engines.. the 6.7 is all Ford

FWIW, there was no indication of what motor or line was affected in the broadcast message.

2010 Taurus, Flex 2010 MKS, MKT

Had no other lines mentioned, but I'm sure more will follow........

On edit the pic of the turbo failure was probably not due to overspeed but due to lack of air supply. I get them all the time from guys with tuners turned up all the way and not having ample supply of intake and exhaust flow.....