Classified Posting Rules - READ THIS

Keith Browning

This is the new DTS Classified Forum. Over the years I have had requests to add a forum for buying and selling items. I have decided to give this a go on a trial basis for now.

There are a few guidelines I insist upon:

[*]You may post items for sale or items wanted.

[*]You are responsible for your classified posts and conduct. Myself or this website are not liable for any transaction, disputes or misinformation. All transactions are private between the buyer and seller.

[*]It is preferred that we keep items related to the general theme of this website, our vocation and related interests. This is not EBAY. No illegal items or unethical tansactions permitted.

[*]Do NOT post any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, bank, credit card and account information. Use Private Messages to contact buyers and sellers.

[*]All posts are to be deleted when an item is no longer for sale. All posts over 90 days will be deleted. All users will have permissions to remove their own classified posts.

[*]The site administrators and moderators have the option to remove any classified post without warning for any reason and to ban users who abuse the guidelines from posting in this forum.

[*]If you have questions or comments please PM me directly. Do NOT post them. Thank you!