Not Working For 17 Days!

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

I had the week before Christmas scheduled for vacation (holiday for you Canuckians) since May. I was recently informed that the before that I am due to be in a transmission class sooooooo I won't be punching any time cards for a while. Posted Image

Perhaps I will make time to complete a bunch of new Power Stroke quizzes that I wrote earlier in the year. I also have a TON of pictures to add to the site. Some really good failure stuff. I know I have been a little slack with articles and pictures lately. Some of you fellas have posted some interesting pictures too which might make for good content as well. Of course I will ask permission before using anything that ain't mine. Posted Image So if any of you have any ideas please share them. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and all that! Posted Image (apply as appropriate)

• 2 weeks later...

Build a birdhouse.

Fuck that. I just rediscovered vodka and video games. Posted Image

I do have some dining room chairs that need fixing before the holiday though and what a cowinkydink... they were made in Mike Chan's home town of Brampton!