8^0

Rate this topic

"What's wrong with this Piture??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys like us have spent 40K, 50K, and even 60K dollars on these trucks and we still have to invest another 3 or 4K on programs, exhaust, and air intakes just to get the performance we need and want.

You'd think Ford would get the hint and build them that way at the factory.

------------------"

Squeezes bridge of nose and shakes head.... <SIGH>

A lot.

From "<on> to "<off> was snatched from the monkeyhouse and is delivered with no spelling or grammar modifications. Unlike most of the paranoid types that seem to populate TDS, this boy actually identifies his location as Kansas... (though this could be a ruse to make the government beam their mind control ray in the wrong area).

My biggest concern is that somebody like this WILL vote...

what is this monkey house you guys speak of? thedieselstop?

i spend a little bit of time over at powerstroke.org but like any other public forum you can't hold those guys accountable for accurate information

Yes... the monkeyhouse is the diesel stop... these guys are unique - that is about all I can say. I've been kicked off there more times than you can count. Under no circumstance should you mention GrampyJim.... he was banned for character substitution... no, not like "@$$h01e". He was banned for **** ***.

Powerstroke.org? That's where Rex Umney went to learn about HEUI injectors... Must be a good place because he phuqued some poor shmuck out of a truck over it.... FWIW, it appears that Rex's daddy wont hire him but will let him work out of his garage...