Warning... political rant...

Rate this topic

Jim Warman

Tomorrow, May 2nd, Canada goes to the polls. Yes, we are in the midst of yet another federal election... mostly because we don't have the solid choice of "left" or "right" - we are a nation of ballot spoilers with the "Green" party who have no real platform other than what we are doing is "bad" and what they are doing is "good".

With the Bloc Quebequois... a party interested only in a single province. The frogs are trying to treat the Anglaise much like Alabama tried treating the blacks in the 60s. Their only role in Canadian politics is as a spoiler. They dissent and my tax dollars are used to research their dissent.

The NDP and the Liberals.... WOW!!!! The NDP openly portrays Ignatief as the "destroyer of Canada" (check out some of their web ads)... yet they have indicated that they are willing to form a coalition government with "the man that will destroy Canada".

A "coffee room" poll indicates that more than half of the guys in our shop feel that voting in an election is a "waste of time". WTF is that?

You can take your smug little ass and never visit a polling booth claiming "what can I change?". If a thousand.... or even a hundred of you stupid little fucks would get out and vote... even if you vote for the wrong people, the wrong ideals or the wrong reasons... you can make a change...

A lot of people have suffered... a lot of people have died so that you have the right to vote...

yeah, i don't really like John McCain all that much but i voted for him as a statement-also i live in New York which the majority vote is for the democrats.

I feel that it should be the law that you have to vote or you go to jail if you don't. Speaking of that: Fuckers in jail shouldn't be allowed to vote either. They will only vote for fucker politicians that will reduce penalties for breaking laws. I feel the same way as you do Jim. These young punks are fucking our country by allowing the separatist bastards to have the majority of the vote. Even if these young fuckers don't know which way to vote, they should at least vote for the party that they feel will stop the separatist movement. I hear them all bitch and whine and cry about the French separatist treasonous bastards, but they aren't willing to vote against something that pisses them off. Lazy self centered selfish fuckers is all they are. Fuck! Now I need another drink. Posted Image But you can bet your ass that I will be voting tomorrow night.

Wellll.......look at the results now. By voting, we tossed out a separatist bastard, reducing his party (which is no longer even a national party) to rubble and an immigrant fighting to be Pri-minister who only showed up to parliament 30% of the time for work. And if that isn't making a damned difference, I don't know what the hell is! Posted Image

Mikey got the election he asked for... I'm sure he would like to give it back, unopened.

Baldy is happy - the Liberals are the best thing that ever happened to the NDP...

And a Tory majority - I think there might be a God... and I think he is against long gun registration...

The tough on crime legislation will a breath of fresh air as well. And Ignatief can go back to his damned mansion in Florida ( I think it is)and suck on Flamingo crap. It would be nice if he took that separtist bastard on a holliday to Texas and tried preaching that shit to some Texans. Posted Image