Steve Mutter in Winnipeg

Rate this topic

Bruce Amacker

A big thanks to Steve, who took several hours to show me around Winnipeg yesterday. I had a personal tour of the town which ended up in the entertainment district on the waterfront where two live bands were playing under a pavilion. We had dinner at a restaurant overlooking the river and a couple of drinks. The weather is uncharacteristically hot right now- in the mid 90's! It sure is nice to have a local show you around.

Thanks, Steve!

Posted Image

It's cool that you get to meet a lot of people and see a lot of nice places on your travels with working. I would have to imagine that lovely Newark New Jersey is NOT one of the nicer places you have been by a long shot. Shit I wont even go there!

A big thanks to Steve, who took several hours to show me around Winnipeg yesterday. I had a personal tour of the town which ended up in the entertainment district on the waterfront where two live bands were playing under a pavilion. We had dinner at a restaurant overlooking the river and a couple of drinks. The weather is uncharacteristically hot right now- in the mid 90's! It sure is nice to have a local show you around.

Thanks, Steve!

Posted Image

It was cool putting a face to the name and very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and have a good flight back. Talk to you later