Oasis Needed for 07 Montego and EVTM Pin Location

Rate this topic

It has the theft light flashing and one key. Had another key cut and wont let me perform any functions after security access

is finished going through on my auto enginuity. I keep getting weird messages like System Busy and System Error.

Codes b1213 and 1601 are always present for each key and on the snapon scanner 1681 came up in memory codes only once.

I checked the power and ground at the tranciever and both are good, even checked the ground at the a pillar and was good and tight. I get voltage key on while backprobing the grey orange and white lt. green.

Here is the crazy thing, i go one step further and do a resistance test from c175b at the pcm to the tranciever, the grey orange wire is good 0 ohms, it is pin 42 at the pcm-ok.

I then go to pin22 white lt. green from the tranciever to c175b and the cavity is Empty Posted Image at c175b pin22. Posted Image

I find the white lt. green wire at pin 31 c175b. I do an audible resistance check to the tranciever pin3 and all is good.

Now from what i understand another shop tried to program the keys and had the same issue with the error messages.

The harness looks new. Im wondering if the harness was replaced for whatever and it was pinned wrong or my ShopKey

PinPoint test has an error in the wire position for the white lt. green wire. That would be c252 pin3 to c175b pin22(assuming that is the location) circuit 1215 TX.

Everything else seems to check out, battery, connections, grounds and even went so far as to jump the starter for the heck of it. Also in the wire diagram for the pats circuit in shopkey also shows the wt. lt. blue at pin 22 at the pcm.

So i would like an oasis and a pin location verification from the ford evtm for the circuit in question. VIN-1mehm42187g614069

Thanks

Quote:
OASIS RESULT: 1MEHM42187G614069 USA: EN-US 10-JULY-2012 / 22:47:36 EST/ APP2
Local Time: 10-JULY-2012 / 10:47:32 PM
VEHICLE INFORMATION

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: 2007 MONTEGO BODY STYLE: PREMIER FWD ENGINE: 3.0L DURATEC-VE(VE6)
TRANSMISSION: 6 SPEED AUTO AISIN AXLE CODE: 1A ENGINE CALIBRATION: 7PG1F80A
PAINT COLOR: EBONY SOLID C/C PAINT CODE: UA RADIO: PREM AM/FM STRO/CD CHG/CLK/MP3
AXLE RATIO: 3.46 FINAL DRIVE RATIO WHEEL SIZE: 18 X 7 CAST ALUM 15 SPK WHL FRONT TIRE: P225/55R18 A/S BSW
GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT: 4820 LB. GVW
WARNING MESSAGES

VERIFY STATE REGISTRATION, VIN MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS WTY
ACCURATE REPAIR NOTIFICATIONS

NO ARN MESSAGES FOUND
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
New Vehicle Base Warranty

WARRANTY START DATE: 08-AUGUST-2007 BUILD DATE: 19-MARCH-2007 SALE MILEAGE: 00012
OUTSTANDING FIELD SERVICE ACTIONS

NO CAMPAIGN MESSAGE(S) FOUND
EXTENDED COVERAGES

NO ESP INFORMATION AVAILABLE
WARRANTY REPAIR HISTORY

NO RECENT REPAIR HISTORY ON VEHICLE

Warranty history is down for the moment.

The pin you are looking for in the PCM is 31. The codes you have do not indicate any problems with the vehicle other than the fact that the keys aren't programmed. I would stop altogether on what your doing and see if you can sweet talk someone with an IDS to come over and give it another go. Not sure if you are in good standing with any dealers in your area that could be persuaded into taking a test drive over.

Ok, that clearified it. You can't always trust these wire diagrams. I just wanted to be sure. And no its most likely

going to go to the dealer.

Thanks.

Yeah, I just expected AI to do it for me. It was the first time I used it to program keys since I had I bought it. Not too happy with it in that end.