08 f-550, ongoing multiple problems

Rate this topic

I have an 08 f-550, finning service truck, 115k on the odo, 6400 hrs on the clock. Replaced t-stats a month or so ago for p00b7. Truck has lost all its coolant 4 times in the last year or so, due to coolant hoses being torn off the vmac cooler, and the plastic "t"s for the box heater have both blown off it as well. Driver phoned the other day, losing coolant, no leaks underneath. Guess what, front cover is cavitated thru. Replaced cover, water pump etc, flushed engine oil 3 times and cooling system.runs good, test drives ok, self tests pass, release to driver(weds) Driver comes back the next day(thursday), engine light on and in derate. P006B, Ebp sensor is fubared, skewed 5 psi high. New sensor(friday morn), all selftests pass, away he goes.He calls me at home today, cel is coming back on and in derate again. I had to go into town anyways so I grabbed an IDS, he finally got back out of the bush around 9:00 tonight, so i scanned it, now it has P0003, P0088 and P2291. At one point today it was a crank no start, which would explain the P2291. I am wondering if the moisture in the oil and throughout the engine could be affecting all these electrical components? This truck had a whole new fuel system due to contamination around 10,000km ago, so I cant really see why the fvcv would be haggered already?

Oh, almost forgot, attempted to reprogramm pcm using vcm 2. Vcm lost comm with ids and balnked the pcm in my driveway, luckily was able to recover the module. Nearly had a heart attack.