39S01W0

Rate this topic

• 4 months later...

anyone taken the classroom for this yet? I finally scheduled in for one in sept and of course it falls on a weds-fri which I was planning to leave for a extended weekend friday morning. Guess I get to push that back as I dont want to take a chance missing this class as I have been on the waitlist for about 6 months.

It will be my first time back to the training center as a non dealer employee so we will see how that flys :popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty simple, other than the problem I had getting the scenario's to load, tried 5 computers before I found that if I moved the pop up screen for the scenario everything would go from blank to fully loaded, if I just let it sit and wait for it to load it never would....

Both of us in our shop were scheduled for the classroom at the same time and about 2 weeks away they made the command decision to take me out.  The shop would be useless with the best 2 out of 4 techs gone.

I haven't even been re-enrolled yet.  My guess is our crack service team has forgetten.

Both of us in our shop were scheduled for the classroom at the same time and about 2 weeks away they made the command decision to take me out.  The shop would be useless with the best 2 out of 4 techs gone.

I haven't even been re-enrolled yet.  My guess is our crack service team has forgetten.

This used to happen to me alot then somehow I got the premission to set my own class schedule as well as others in my dealer. I beleive it was a mistake when someone set up my stars account. I wasnt going to tell anyone I had the access to set my own class schedule so they could take it away. It made life 10times easier then trying to beg and pled people to sign me up for a class.

Now being outside the dealer I have full premission to do anything in stars but thats a whole different animal