Soon.... maybe, soon...

Rate this topic

I'm patiently waiting to head back to the Edmonton training facility - April 19th ish. Hopefully, we'll be well into some real spring weather (this last two weeks has been nothing but snow and more snow) and I can take the scooter....

Anyway, the instructor has told us that he expects to take possession of an 07 in full camouflage in the near future... when I was last in school, he was expecting it already. We shall see....

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I sure did this one up brown... For some God-foresaken reason, I rhought it was this week that I was going to be a guest (read that as "captive")of FMCs training divisiion.

With a 7.3 no start that turned into a low pressure oil pump (complete with a poorly rigged out picker deck making it even more time consuming) and an ambulance inspection that got real big, real fast, I knew I couldn't fulfill all of my resposibilities between now and when I "rhought" I was leaving. I told our SM to cancel my school and save the "no show" charge.

The SAs promptly overbooked me for these three days in my schedule that had magically opened up in my schedule.... (by mid-week, I'll be booking into May). The SM suddenly realized that something was amiss.... but could she just keep quiet and let me feel like I had done a noble thing???? No sirree....

And there I am... only two classrooms away from having a full plaque.... (and that last half a buck raise...)

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby2.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby2.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby2.gif