FMC DEALER ACCOUNT INFO

Rate this topic

FMC Dealer access is for Ford Corporate and dealership employees and is considered a portal for sales, service and parts. Assuming you work at a dealership your administrator can set you up with a login and you SHOULD/MUST have access to be able to do your job.

Public access is available through the Motorcraft website which from what I can tell is basically the PTS website and requires a subscription. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/retail/default.asp

Like Keith said if your a dealer employee you should already have a personal login.

If your a independent and need access it can be costly. Its about $5,000 a year for full PTS access including training(web and classroom). I access through the fleet.ford site, which aside from a few minor differences its exactly the same as the dealer level. I believe the motorcraft website gives you the current MY publication access but thats about it. Anything more and you need a subscription.