Custom 1-3/4'' rise lift extensions (1-1/2 pin diameter) for old style Rotary 12,000lb hoist

Jeff_E

Have you ever had a situation, where your only open hoist happened to be the old style 12,000 lb Rotary SPO12?  And at that moment in time, have you ever had a new Lincoln MKZ roll in the door from your dealerships off site body shop, where it had been parked a couple months prior on what at the time was solid ground, only to have the weather warm up and the ground soften such that that shiny new Lincoln  sank in the mud up to it's door handles?  And have you ever been handed a work order for such a vehicle, which ordered the pressure washing of the vehicle's underside for a lofty .5?  Whereupon you realized the mud packed ground effects hang 1-1/2 inches below the pinch weld, and you are dealing with a shortage of scrap lumber in the shop with which to rig the proper height lift extensions?  

Have you ever spent an additional 1.5 hours un-clogging the floor drain of mud which created a pond in your work space?

I have had exactly that ^^^ pleasure, and developed a solution for it. (well, not the floor drain problem mind you).

I make these now (in small batches because they are so time consuming):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-custom-1-3-4-rise-lift-extensions-for-Rotary-Lift-SPO12-old-style-/141299155857?hash=item20e6160391&item=141299155857&pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr

You guys get a $50 rebate on them if you're interested, see the ebay listing's payment details for how.

Better yet, make your dealership pay for them ;)  I'll still give the discount.