Daily Observations - Part II

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

It's hard to explain. You have to try to install the ELD carrier with the tabs 180° out to be able to visualize the issue . The tabs are off set and it only goes in one way. 

Gotcha. I also looked in the wsm for an 18 f150 too. It makes sense now. Someone put it in backwards for lack of better terms. 

Had a guy who was in my basic electrical class way back 18 years ago who told me about a limo they had that lost an axleshaft because someone ground the c-clip down to get it in. Probably because the wheel stud was against the e-brake shoes and wouldn’t push in far enough. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Mustang owners are never happy with any service performed to their vehicle. Someone else installed a short throw shifter incorrectly. I had to remove the transmission to replace a loose shift damper and installed the shifter correctly....and I'm the asshole🤪.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lmorris said:

Mustang owners are never happy with any service performed to their vehicle. Someone else installed a short throw shifter incorrectly. I had to remove the transmission to replace a loose shift damper and installed the shifter correctly....and I'm the asshole🤪.

That’s always how it goes. You are the asshole in the end.