Shhhhh!

Rate this topic

Keith Browning

Is it me or is the Internet in another lull? Sorry guys, I get paranoid when new posts slow down around here but I do see many members checking in.

Is everyone busy at work? I run a three man team and have enough work for 4 or 5 guys! If that's not bad enough, I am now down one man due to a back injury. We are actually turning away work. Anyone in North Jersey area need a job? Posted Image

I hope you guys are busy too! What's the deal?

Well. I was as lazy as sin last week.... not one evening in the shop. This week, I pay for it.... stopped at home for a quick supper and just got back home at 12:30. I have to go in early to road test one of tonights projects and discuss a used Expedition with the DP... it's a nice looking car but I don't think we need it on our lot.... too many hidden issues.

My whole week is shaping up just like this... including the return of my F450 from hell. Oil consumption now.... Hard to tell from the owner but I think I'm either going to find a degas full of pudding or crankcase pressure that will bend the needle on the magnahelic gauge....

Just about time for my twice yearly spate of ambulance inspections, too...

• 3 weeks later...

Been slow here too! - Have recently lost tech to aftermarket and just this week one to other dealer--have heard rumors other dealer in area may be closing their Ford franchise, thats second or third here in Jersy within past year-downsizing seems to be sign of the times

• 1 month later...