2012 6.7 NO START

Rate this topic

This truck came in as a no start, cranks fine just won't start.  Only code in pcm was a p060a internal control module processing performance.  Went through no start diag found there was def in the fuel.  Re-programmed pcm as per wsm for p060a did not return at that time.  Replaced fuel system cleaned all lines and tank, new low pressure pump,  Went to start still won't start.  Sputters and tries once in a while, reduced engine power comes on in dash and p060a returns?  The code will come back after a few tries cranking it?  Went through self help bled fuel system by cracking lines at #4 and #8 injector until all air out.  Still won't start.  Anyone else have an issue like this?  All my pids seem to be fine and this truck should start.  pump builds to 2200 psi - 3000 psi when it tries to start, appears all my vref circuits are ok?  No codes to go off of for a no start.  Tried separating exhaust maybe dpf plugged but still no go.  :banghead:

That's where I'm heading with it.  Ordered one yesterday.  26 hours later got the hotline response back that a shorted injector or circuit for injector can cause the code so i'm just going to have a good look at the wiring to make sure nothing obvious and then replace the PCM.