Coffee Table Book

Rate this topic

BigWalt

Don't want to step on anybody's toes.
Am wondering if it is ok to download coffee table books and then post on FB?

FYI......I have not done it and wasn't comfortable to do that without permission.

I don't own the rights to any of the material, I just took the time to collect them all including the older hard to find books. I think I made the pdf document for the first two because they did not exist. With that said I can't speak for what Ford Motor Co might think but nothing has ever been said to me. I don't think Facebook needs them. They are freely available here and elsewhere otherwise I would have made them available on the DTS Facebook page. Facebook also has rules about posting Copyrighted materials

I agree with keith, I would suggest posting a link to this site instead. I do not agree with how facebook manages any of their content posted to their site. 

Actually, I looked back at the files I have and I created the PDS files for several of the books that did not exist including the older rare books. Sooo, fuck the DTS and fuck me. That's how it goes on the Internet. After 12 years, I am used to it.

One thing I do not stand for is webmasters who pull content directly from my server. Alliant Power ripped off the coffee table books page literally pulling the images from my server every time the bulletin was loaded in someone's web browser and directly linked to the files. I changed the download code and using "behind the scenes" code replaced the images served to the bulletin with some... lets just say, not nice ones. I did something similar to Flat Rate Tech as well. I can switch content or redirect requests from an I.P. address or domain. I am a relentless bastard when it comes to being dissed.

Hmmm..wonder why I can't copy n paste or quote????

anyway, this is my response to DieselD...
Agreed....someone posted link.....
I don't do anything unless I asks first......