IDS License Help

Rate this topic

I've got a VCM 2 that was purchased last year.  My license expired a couple of weeks ago.  I went online and obtained a new one and everything went smoothly.  Today I went to fire it up and it says my License has Expired.  I pushed the button to obtain a new one.  Pushed the next button to put my License Activation Code in again, and it says the code is invalid.  At Motorcraft.com is shows no purchase history., but I've obtained 2 licenses in the past...the last one only a couple of weeks ago.  I've got no problem calling Tech Support on Monday, but if anyone has any suggestions for me, it sure would be nice to diagnose this transfer case motor this weekend.  

Anything I should try to get it going again?  I'll gladly supply any additional info that is needed.

Joe

I did get a receipt for it.  The activation code didn't work though.  

I was able to get it fixed though.  I uninstalled everything and reinstalled the latest download.  It worked just like it should have.

Thanks for the reply!  

Joe

• Like 1

I ran into this exact same problem about two weeks ago. I did everything you did, including uninstalling IDS. When I received the pop-up prompt for version 107.06 update, it installed successfully and apparently repaired the issue.

That was my process exactly.  When I logged into my account it said I had no active subscriptions.  I had just paid for it!    After I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, all was better.

Joe