2011 f-550 will not re set def level

Rate this topic

I have a 2011 I just put a def tank in for code p21bo, I have no codes now koeo koer passed and the tank is full. It will not let me complete the re fill activation it will always kick me out and say procedure was unsuccessful. Has anyone else run into this, the tank level pid show %100 but it still will not re set in the dash. 

Are you plugged into something that is T'd into the factory DLC? We get a lot of trucks with GPS units that plug into the DLC and you can't run a lot of reset functions if you are plugged into the GPS unit's connector.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up performing a pmi by making it think the pcmcia was blank, and then for some reason after it re set itself. It still wouldn't let me perform the re fill activation but it was a bell bucket truck with a tee in for the GPS, I will have to try the next time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been screwed so many times by those t-in gps units, i disconnect them and plug straight into the oem dlc right from the start. Don't ever try to program a pats key with one of those on the network.

• 4 weeks later...