New FMCDealer

Rate this topic

Anyone catch the name change on PTS yet? No longer the Professional Technician Society - is now the Professional Technician System and it is part of the Next Gen FMC Dealer.  The name is not the only thing changing as the entire system is new. I saw the preview and it looks lighter, more streamline and visually resembles the FDRS interface.  Mobile friendly too.  They claim it is more stable and reliable which I certainly hope was the main goal and I do hope it is FULLY compatible with modern web browsers and we can finally shed Internet Explorer for good. It is going live March 8th!

FMC_AEM_Home_Full.png

"Now" - it goes live March 8th it says.  I heard about this several months ago from the Hot-Line and my FSE reiterated. Now this is in the USA so I am not sure what you guys north of the border are in for and when. You might want to log in to FMC Dealer and look. On our landing page the announcement and link are top front and center. 

I just hope they addressed the overall performance problems and the list of issues we have been having. It's really NOT funny!