FORScan & SCR Injector Dosing Test

Rate this topic

Do any of you fellers know if FORScan has the SCR Injector Dosing and Visual Leak tests available in the Extended license? They are NOT in the free version. I have a late model F750 with a 6.7L that I need to perform both tests and of course the test malfunctions in IDS. I have contacted the Hot-Line and they said just skip the test and continue diagnostics as if it passes.  SERIOUSLY? I am diagnosing an SCR efficiency code.  I have also performed and uploaded an IDS "session trace" of the malfunctioning test with no feedback. This is not the first time I have had module test/programming/configuration issues with medium duty trucks and IDS. 

In case you are wondering... I drill down the toolbox menu to the SCR tests, enter the injector dosing tests, the first two pre-test screens are all good and when I click the tick to start the test it completely clears and returns to the vehicle screen like nothing ever happened... and noting did! I would laugh but this is just sad.