TSB 07-14-05

Rate this topic

Brad Clayton

Tony, if you can get your hands a movie called "Escanaba in da Moonlight" which stars Jeff Daniels, I promise you that you will get a better understanding of the way of life up here. It is a low budget movie that is a few years old so you will have to look around for it. Up here in Canada we can rent it at Movie Gallery. It resembles alot of similarities between us up here and you guys down der eh. But let me tell you, you will laugh yer ars off at uncle Albert shootin his first buck while takin his early morning ritual crap on the ol' two holer eh. I recomend it to anyone. And Alex, I'm darn sure you will like it too eh. All though you will all tink I'm just a little screwed up eh. Just go rent it and watch it. The ending is a little too screwed up for even me to understand though.

The ending is a little too screwed up for even me to understand though.

Oh dear god. Whenever i take my yearly trips to mexico i always meet canadians. Your guys' way of life is so passive, laid back, and non-understanding to our stressed out ways. The topic of george dubya bush always comes up whenever talking to you guys.

A few years back one of our younger techs went on this screaming rampage about Canada after trying to "fix" a Windstar with a concern of "headlights not turning off while driving". A solid 4 hours into it was when he learned that Canadian vehicles have daytime running lamps.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

A few years back one of our younger techs went on this screaming rampage about Canada after trying to "fix" a Windstar with a concern of "headlights not turning off while driving". A solid 4 hours into it was when he learned that Canadian vehicles have daytime running lamps.

Dave

That was about the funniest thing i read all day, I think im going to get one of our drl trucks up here and send it to a new airmen and see if he can figure it out. Or maybe Ill send him to supply for a piece of flightline..... BTW Escanaba in da Moonlight is awesome