1931 Ford totalled by a texting driver attempting to flee

Rate this topic

mchan68

http://driving.ca/ford/auto-news/news/family-heirloom-1931-ford-totaled-by-distracted-driver-in-corolla/amp

Wow........ Just, WOW!!!!

How pissed would you be? I know in all collisions, our first concern should be whether or not anyone was injured. But in this particular one, I don't know. I can't think of any one that isn't more of a result of monumental carelessness than this one.

Well that sucks. I see people with their phones in their faces all the time. Look in the rear view mirror and you can spot one of these assholes immediately. About a month ago I was in bumper to bumper traffic and was completely stopped. The jerk behind me tapped my rear bumper. I got out (in NJ fashion) and put my face in his window... had his phone in his hand. No real damage so we shook hands and went on. I gave him shit about the phone... I really should have grabbed it from him and threw it.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:05 AM, Keith Browning said:

I really should have grabbed it from him and threw it.

Sadly, you would been charged with assault. Funny how that works. I try to ignore them but find myself messing with them anyways. I like to make people texting at lights think the light changed green(only when it won't cause an accident). Then laugh at the guy.