Motorcraft Full Synthetic Diesel Oil

Rate this topic

motorcraft oil is not a synthetic oil anyway,,its a synthetic blend. amsoil is the only oil out there that is a true group 4 oil.. i trust it and i use it in everthing,,, i did notice from switching my diff, trans,and engine that the temps ran cooler and it picked up 5% hp on the dyno simply because of the lack of friction...

Someone has given into the propoganda or owns amsoil stock /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/boink3.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh MSDS sheets... I think this would be a good time to let everyone know that OSHA,MIOSHA or whatever gov. system is in place in your local area requires that all companies have these and are up to date on them. This may be a good time to find out who is responsible for the upkeep on them and make sure that they are up to date. These documents are for all of our safety in the workplace. I have been the one responsible at Cummins, And Motor City Ford, Glad you showed us this one because I now have to find out who is at my new work. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif

Quote:
Glad you showed us this one because I now have to find out who is at my new work.

I'm glad I seen this because my boss had no clue about the MSDS sheets, of which I have become the Keeper of the MSDS now. I have a lot of work to do they are a wreck!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banghead.gif