6.4 oil leak

Rate this topic

ninja972r

I should have video taped it, but I didn't. A 6.4 came in with an oil leak. Lack of power. Doing a boost test. I saw some smoke from the left side of the engine. I saw oil running out of the dipstick tube. I short sticked the oil by 3 inches. The indicator still showed full. I boosted the engine and oil was shooting out of the dipstick tube. Itwas over filled by 10 quarts. Some one forget to drain the oil. DO TO DO. Dumbasses at Packey Webb. Change the oil. No more lack of power or oil leak.

Two words Scott, Quick Lane. You'll get yours soon enough. What probably happened was the 4 guys playing grab ass and snapping each other with rags distracted the 1 guy that was working. He's just glad he didn't put 15 gallons of oil in a diesel agian instead of 15 quarts.

I'll email you later Scott.

I should have video taped it, but I didn't. A 6.4 came in with an oil leak. Lack of power. Doing a boost test. I saw some smoke from the left side of the engine. I saw oil running out of the dipstick tube. I short sticked the oil by 3 inches. The indicator still showed full. I boosted the engine and oil was shooting out of the dipstick tube. Itwas over filled by 10 quarts. Some one forget to drain the oil. DO TO DO. Dumbasses at Packey Webb. Change the oil. No more lack of power or oil leak.

I don't want this to turn bad but there are 2 dealers that we have customers constantly bitching about them in our area. It's unbelievable, but awesome because they will preferebly come to us. :::Cough::: TJ Lambrecht, Meade Electric, Henkels and McCoy, :::Cough:::