MD software activation key

Rate this topic

Anyone had any luck getting back a lost activation key? The paper work that I had with the key on it has walked off and we have to do a uninstall and reinstall on a cp that had MD on it.

I remember mine being e-mailed to me and I saved that e-mail. Of course, when I first loaded my new version of MD Truck they were "out of software keys" and I had to wait and re-try when they announced new keys were available. Did you try contacting the Ford Technical Hot-Line?

Last week I finally broke down and installed the new version of MD (saint)

After installing it I followed the registration key instructions and it told me that "All available keys have been used"!! WTF......

I called hotline and they told me "NOPE SORRY WE DON'T HAVE ANY KEYS" reinstall your old version.

"we are out of keys"

This is our problem as well. We have been running the new stuff but had a IC4 failure and having to resort back to IC3. Well we have not been able to program anything with it. Even on the old software. We reinstalled the new version and had a problem with getting a key, being told there were no more. I dont have a email here at work and cannot access my personal one due to firewalls. So I sent the key to my SM. well he couldnt find his email and my printout disappeared. finally late yesterday we found the old email and have the key.

I have heard any key will work however for any install. none the less we are still having issues with not being able to program with NETS. We used a Dearborn interface to program a LCF ok but we can not get it to talk to a F650 with a 6.0 in it.

Seems ford has shunned anything to do with these trucks and we are left hanging trying to explain to customers that need their trucks