what no topic started for the injector recall?????

Rate this topic

Well guys I sold out as of wednesday. I started as a service advisor and turned in my work boots. I think it was well timed as the new recall just came out this morning. I was lucky enough to have never had to actually do any big jobs on a 6.4 including injectors. Do you guys think you are going to be able to make time on this recall?

You Americans get all the good stuff before we do! Posted Image We have to wait for this sh!t to be translated into French before we can even know anything about it. Damned handicaps! But, Ohhhhh yeayyyyyyy, an injector recall on 6.4l's. How much does that pay? Do I even want to know? And what is the recall number?

Dwayne have another look, the englishmen are getting faster in translating.By the way you would even want to know how it ends up in French.You still have to read the english version to understand.

You can beat the times on that recall, no problem.

Translate "Install Injector" to "Throw injectors on the front seat and return it to the service line".

That's how you do 6.4 injectors in that little amount of time. Posted Image

I LOVE the "don't change the valve cover gasket" and "don't change the oil filler deal gasket".

Classy. Never gonna leak oil, ever. I actually need a #5 injector in my truck, fuel trims are all fucked up - as per hotline Posted Image replace injector and retest. I am gonna change the valve cover gasket. Posted Image

Have you seen the list of vins and all the injectors that need replacement? Thats gotta cost Ford some serious money.

Bwayne got to that screen and hit <print>... looked like an "I Love Lucy" rerun....

How about "Do not replace the GPCM heat shield clips?" Who the hell can get those off without destroying at least ONE if not all three? Posted Image I know I cant!

Even if I don't break those, I just don't like the way they look after they have been removed. I always replace them.

Well guys I sold out as of wednesday. I started as a service advisor and turned in my work boots.

No offense but I think that when I'm done with this buisness, I'll be a service writer for about a month before I leave. Just so I can totally forget everything about being a tech. Posted Image