Inspection sheets

Rate this topic

Alex, I have some CVIP (commercial vehicle inspection program) sheets I can fax you or an ambulance inspection sheet - not sure what you are after or if these would be what you want.... For out of province inspections, I use the CVIP forms and disregard the commercial requirements. None of the forms are really good without the guide manuals and they are usually pretty hard to get...

Let me know a bit more about what you're looking for and I'll see if I have anything close...

FWIW, I do ambulance inspections, commercial vehicle inspections, out of province inspections and insurance inspections (anything over 10 years old gets a government form - so very close to a waste of time and paper). I also do accident inspections for the RCMP - these are mostly a formality to make sure some slick assed lawyer can't deflect an idiots blame onto a broken car.

Thanks, Jim. What we are looking for is something we can give to our customers when we perform annual and semi-annual PMCVI inspections, or multi-point inspectons.

We have commercial inspection sheets from ARI fleet for Frito Lay, and Canpar, that makes up their own show. Same with CP rail.

I like the CP Rail ones...I did have my own sheets made up some time ago, but I can't remember where they went.

Alex, what I have (the one I use the most) is a two page affair. Page one is the good one with a graphic that indicates tread depth, PSI, rotor thickness/drum diameter, lining thickness, pushrod travel.... Page two is a pass/fail checkbox for everything from soup to nuts. I'll see if we can't scan them for you.... or drop me a number and I can fax them.