dt444e codes

Rate this topic

nunan

hey guys,

wondering if you could tell me what codes these are. got a misfiring 02 dt444e in a international bus chasis. thanks

325, 123, 323, 256.

Thanks again.

hey guys,

325, Power reduced to match cooling system performance (a common overheat code)

123, MAP sensor inrange fault

323, Engine coolant below low/critical level

256 Radiator shutter self test fail

IH DTC's and some diagnostics are available on the free side of their website at:

https://evalue.internationaldelivers.com/service/bodybuilder/general/default.aspx?pageid=3

Select Diagnostic trouble code indexes, and select T444E W/CEC.

It's important that you select w/CEC as your truck has the ('98 up single module) Combination Engine Controller and not Three Box, which is what "Diagnostics" will get you- the '94-97 Three Box system.

Good Luck!

Posted Image

thanks bruce. i went to that site and fixed the codes, and fixed 2 oil leaks. now i cant figure out where this last one is. replaced the pedistal because the little oil solenoid in the pedistal was pissin oil out, and it was also pissin oil out of the box plug on the injection pump. truck has tons of power now with the new pump, but is getting oil under the turbo somehow. only thing i can think of is the o rings are leaking, but they're brand new and its a hell of a lot easier to drop these turbo's on than in the pickups.