Econoline Series Future

Rate this topic

Tony302600

I think the E series is a serious lame duck. The full size Transit is destined here according to some plans listed in an article I read somewhere, I think it was Automotive News.

I think sales rate of E series is too low to justify spending money on a north American only platform.

Really? Everywhere I look around here the companies that use vans have brand new e-series. Maybe I'll just quit hoping and just get them.

On edit: Uhh....Keith, just saw a banner ad on here for flat irons for womans hair for sale? Posted Image

Yea well im glad fords not putting any kind of diesel in an a van after this model year because that means my co. will go mainstream on the fseries-i hope. The few fseries we have is a cinch to work on as compared to eseries-doing injectors, turbos RADIATORS etc. I never go home in pain after working on them.

But all the engine work i do on the vans(excluding 7.3) has me in PAIN all over. The 6.0 in a van is a killer! Lately though not too many drivability concerns on 6.0 and my body thanks me for it!