This fugitive may be headed to Canada!!!

Rate this topic

Mekanik

This guy recently murdered a woman that I went to high school with. He stabbed her to death in front of her four year old daughter, on her daughter's birthday. The authorities believe he may be headed to Canada, so please be on the lookout.

Thank you

Jim

Click Here

He should pray that the police find him before I do...

I don't fight fair.. I fight to win. But I also have some 30-06 full metal jacket... (we call it "coyote load"). I disavow any knowledge of this post.

Full metal who? Own guns?? I do not own any unregistered long guns... No.... Not me... Why do you always pick on redheads?

Thank you Jim. I just found out that this case will be on America's Most Wanted either today or tomorrow. I feel terrible for her daughter. A child does not watch their mother get stabbed to death and then live a normal life.

I feel terrible for her daughter. A child does not watch their mother get stabbed to death and then live a normal life.

I couldn't agree more. Growing up as an "only child" and witnessing my mother get beaten up, and being beaten myself by a father who was serious control issues, I can relate.

If life is so shitty for bastards like that, they should just take themselves out. At least us taxpayers wouldn't have to pay to feed and wipe his ass in prison.

We were just talking about this at work the other day. I think it's time for a whole new reality T.V. show about vigilante justice. And no, I won't partake. I'll just watch. Unless some freak like that comes near my family or town. Then I'll borrow an imaginary unregistered shooting stick from someone like Jim mentioned. Just kidding, or am I? Posted ImagePosted Image