new Duramax commercial

Rate this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeIYPx2HREk

I think this is there new ad campaign. I never liked it when one company slams another in sted of just showing off their products. I don't think this is a good way to sell their truck, just seems silly.

They're fuckin retards. Two big fat gay sweaty fuckers in overalls and suspenders are real fucking role models aren't they? I just saw the other commercial with the tree stump on television. It was pretty fucking gay as well. And what about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTKh8kj8TKg&feature=channel Are they saying they burn and leak oil and constantly need to top up? And talking about stiffness and softness? How much more fucking gay can you get? Way to go Chev. Nothing like saying "hey you fuckin flamers, come and give me a ride"! Posted Image

That sucks, Patrick Warburton is one funny mofo, but now that he's sleepen with the enemy, I'll have to turn my back on him. But anyway, chev talks a lot of shit but have the forgotten that toothpick front suspension they run? A Super Duty front control arm probably weighs as much d max cylinder head. Posted Image

Great to see my tax dollars at work.:(

All GM has to do is list Ford's diesel warranty claim dollar numbers, that will convince people that they ARE junk.

Agreed when it comes to the Sick-O and the 6.4L. But so far the 6.7L seems to be damned impressive.

Ford should be advertising their new performance enhancement recall. They are definitely proud of and very confident of the 6.7L engine to offer this improvement. I call it the "FUCK YOU GM" recall. Let's see Ford do some commercials about that with Mike Rowe and Dennis Leary. That would be great!

I laugh everytime I see a gm truck commercial. Ford owns the market when it comes to marketing the new trucks!

I have a good friends dad that is looking for a truck. He is die hard GM. Well being a fair man he was looking at both trucks. Walked into a GM dealer and was handed a small booklet of info and the sales guy attempted to sell him anything but a 1 ton truck. Walked into the ford dealer and was handed a huge book of info and left alone. The info brochure itself has pretty much sealed the deal for him and a ford.

I don't get this its like the Ford does not even come close yet they have about the same power and the same weight of truck. There is something missing there. I think it's a little Chevy bias there is no way the Ford could be that slow

Fuck, Them damned Chev's can't catch my 7.3L and it's not cranked to the nuts like all these other Roid jockey's out there. Every time I get in a 6.7L, I get out saying Holy shit those things move. I PDI'd a Job 2 regular cab long box 4X4 6.7L a couple of weaks ago and I had to take our service manager out for a second go to show him what it was all about. I warned him about the attitude this thing had as I held that Traction control switch in for ten seconds. Posted Image He went to pull a u-turn on the highway and scared the ever living shit out of himself. That thing fucked off so fast were facing on coming traffic after doing way to many friggin circles in the middle of a highway. That thing was was friggin nuts. Even the crew cabs go like hell. I can't believe their that slow either. I don't believe it. I know their friggin fast. Especially when my buddy has one and him an I were racing out of the mountains this summer with both of our travel trailers behind us and a quad in the back of my truck. We blew by every friggin chev and Ram there was in them there hills. He couldn't believe I kept up with him and I couldn't believe how friggin fast either of our trucks were. I saw what that friggin 6.7L could do in the mountains with a big ass fifth wheel dangling behind it. It went like a MO-FO. And yes I am aware that other folks just may not have been as crazy as us. I was just getting at the point that I know first hand what the 6.7L's can do with a crazy nut behind the wheel.

I read a an article in a diesel power magazine (bought it for a flight to vegas, tvs didnt work on the plane), they did a completely unbiassed test of the new ford, chev and dodge, in both 250 srw and 350 drw class. The ford and the chev were neck in neck in almost everything, and the dodge was way back on all the loaded tests due to its way lower power ratings. The chev was slightly faster empty and loaded, but only by fractions of a second, where the dodge was a few second back. The chev did record slightly better mileage as well i think. The ford was tested with the early - as released programm as well, not the upgraded one.