Ford websites

Rate this topic

srashawn

My name is shawn and im fulltime with the tenn air national guard as a heavy equiptment mechanic.we do work on smaller vehicals in our fleet. each mechanic has assigned vehicles and im the lucky one with all the fords . i have a lot of f-150 97-03 with 4.2 witch i have become pretty familar with but not by choice. is there any sites like this one that i can keep up with the smaller fords. i only get to go to schools for heavy equiptment but try to keep current with the small engines.this site has helped me out a few times. all my 6.0's right now are under warrenty but i keep up with the post just to keep an eye on some of these problems before i have to work on them. thanks shawn

Shawn

First, welcome to the DTS! Please feel free to make posts and ask questions. I will assume that you are asking about web sites that are more technical in nature than sites with every "Yahoo" that owns a Ford product spouting off about a lot of nothing.

May I recommend that you visit http://www.flatratetech.com and browse their forums. They have many different forums for all domestic lines, one for general Ford products and a couple for the diesels. I frequent that web site as well and I think you will find some very knowledgeable guys there too! But don't forget us - I believe most of us have here have knowledge of the entire Ford product line, not just trucks and diesels.

You could also check out Ford Truck Enthusiasts which is not as technician oriented but you may find something there too. There are A LOT of people on that site and you will have to weed through a lot of BS... worth checking out at the least.

Good post. Don't be a stranger now! Posted Image