4.5L engine coffee table book zip file

Rate this topic

I have downloaded the zip file for the 4.5L engine several times and everything seems to be fine but I cant open the file. I have 7zip program and it says file missing or corrupt, I downloaded winzip to be sure, and it says the same, I looked around the net and all I could find was info saying I should retry the download again, however I've already tried 3 times on 2 seperate computers with no luck.

Can anyone help me out on this. I really need the book.

Well I'm at home now, going to try again. I have 2 computers at home so out of 4 computers if it wont download and open I'd say there is probably an issue with the file.

If it helps any I have Vista Basic on my toolbox computer,XP pro on shop computer, Vista Premium on both here at the house, I have an XP home sp3 loaned out right now, I could always go to my sisters house to use my own pc if its a platform issue...lol

Well if it worked for you then hopefully its just an issue with the server at the shop, they had a virus wipe out the body shop computer and they had the IT guy do something to the internet so now a lot of sites and content are blocked, perhaps thats the issue even though I can get on this site without a problem, maybe they have disabled zip files through that connection or something.

I guess I'll find out when this file finishing downloading, tonight hopefully, its going painfully slow at 20K/sec since I'm on my sprint wifi card and have poor reception here. Damned AT&T shut me off yesterday. I guess I'm supposed to pay the bill once in a while or something....lol...I'll get to them eventually...for now they have to take a number and wait...